Director of Studies
Details of position:
· Monitoring, Evaluation, and Development of Teaching and Learning:
- Recruit new teachers to ensure teachers’ availability whenever needed, and deal with any concerns related to teachers' employment with Reach Out academy.
- Induction for all new teachers and help them in terms of methodology, lesson planning.
- Observe and evaluate performance of the academic department’s staff and provide constructive feedback together with developmental plans.
- Deal with problems regarding courses/students
- Arranges teaching cover; ensuring that teachers have instructions available on what is to be taught in their absence. Briefs the cover teacher accurately to ensure students have continuity of class content.
- Ensures teachers are up to date with administrative procedures including registers, progress reports, and certificates.
- Run regular planning and development workshops for all teachers and organize Reach Out Academy teachers’ meetings.
- Supervise implementing the final tests, course planning, and students’ feedback.
- Assist in the collecting of both mid-course and final students’ feedback along with the HR department.
-Ensure that all lessons start and end on time.
Dokki - Giza, Egypt