Job type: Full-time
Experience in Years: 2
Company: Reach Out Academy
Details of position:
Reporting to the Owner,
the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for Reach Out Academy staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. She or he will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and business plans.
Leadership & Management:
• Contribute in developing the group strategy along with the board, and responsible for implementing the group strategy.
• Prepare the business plan and annual budget for the academy.
• Supervise course curricula in coordination with the Education Manager and Director of Studies.
• Plan and approve the schedules and timetables for courses.
• Recommend training courses, information sessions, workshops and conferences to enhance the capabilities of teachers in cooperation with the Education Manager.
• Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent quality of finance and administration, investment, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
Dokki, Giza, Egypt